Environmental Policy Statement
Central Presentations Ltd (CPL) know our responsibility to protect the environment in which we operate. We commit to improving our environmental performance across all areas of our business processes, and try to encourage our business partners and those in the wider community to help support this effort.
CPL recognises these key impacts:
- Our energy use both at our premises and the events we work on.
- Our carbon footprint.
- The raw material procurement process.
- Our waste generation onsite and remotely.
- The emissions we produce that go to the atmosphere and potentially the water courses.
- General water use.
- Our company vehicles and transport policy.
- General procurement of all products, equipment and suppliers.
We will strive to:
- Embrace environmental standards in all areas of operation and to exceed relevant legislative requirements where reasonably practicable.
- Assess work processes and highlight where we can minimise impacts.
- Minimise our waste through careful procurement and recycling processes.
- Procure sustainable products wherever feasible [e.g. recycled, FSC or low environmental impact products and energy from renewable sources].
- Provide information, instruction and training for employees to be involved in good environmental practice and remedial actions.
- Reduce accident and incident risks from environmental impacts for all people who may be directly or indirectly affected by our business processes.
- Adopt and maintain a transport strategy that is environmentally friendly.
- Include environmental and ethical methods when deciding investment opportunities.
- Improve on developing solutions to environmental impacts.
- Work with and educate our suppliers on best practice
- Continually monitor and assess the environmental impact of all our operations.
CPL have developed a series of action plans to supplement each of our environmental policy objectives.
CPL will periodically review performance and publish these results in an appropriate manner.